Anderson Care Pregnancy Clinic is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
We receive no local, state or government funding and are completely dependent on our donors in the community to supply our annual operation needs.
Ways you may choose to support us financially
1. Make a monthly/annual pledge to Anderson Care Pregnancy Clinic.
You may request a pledge care for a monthly contribution by calling 864-231-0077.
Or you may simply make a check payable to: Anderson Care Pregnancy Clinic and mail it at the address below:
Anderson Care Pregnancy Clinic
P O. Box 6161
Anderson, SC 29623
2. Your United Way Contribution can be designated to ACPC!
The ACPC is not a United Way agency. However many donors designate their pledge directly to our center, insuring their funds to the organization of their choice. Should you choose to designate your funds, you must do the following:
A. Request Donor Choice form from your United Way Coordinator
B. Under the section “Specific Care,” write in Anderson Care Pregnancy Clinic, P O Box 6161, Anderson, SC 29623
3. Should you prefer to pay by credit card or automatic bank draft, click the Paypal button below. It is secure, free and convenient.
4. Include us in your planned giving which provides valuable tax benefits and/or income for life.
- Charitable gift annuities
- Trust funds
- Life insurance policies
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Retirement plans
5. Tax-deductible gifts of any kind including gifts of:
- In-kind goods or services
- Personal property
- Real estate
- Certificates of deposits
How Else Can you Help?
- Prayer Partners
- Church Liaisons
- Financial Gifts
- Maternity Clothes
- Gifts in Kind
- Baby Clothes
- Be a Board Member
- Diapers & Wipes
- Volunteer Counselors
- Office Supplies
- Paper Supplies
Please contact our office should you be interested in the above ways to give!